Thursday, December 16, 2004

My letter to General Mills

I failed to get this entered into their website, so I just printed it out, put a stamp on it and mailed it.

I checked the box of the new Reduced Sugar Cocoa Puffs carefully in the store to see if it was less sugar or an artifically sweetened cereal. I try to avoid artificial sweeteners. It wasn't until the third time checking out the box at home that I noticed the Splenda logo in the bottom right corner of the box, which blends in with the milk. I had to read the ingredients carefully to find sucralose, and only looked because of the funny aftertaste of the cereal after I started eating it. I am a careful consumer, and if I missed this, I'm sure many other people do as well. I feel misled.

The tiny comments box on your website gives the impression that you don't really care to receive detailed comments. It didn’t seem to accept my comments electronically, so I am printing them out and mailing them to you.

Thank you for your attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home