Sunday, January 09, 2005

Korea: one Brian's hair is too short, the other's, too long

According to the BBC, North Korea is taking fashion policing to a whole new level:

The programme allowed men aged over 50 seven centimetres of upper hair to cover balding.

It stressed the ""negative effects" of long hair on "human intelligence development", noting that long hair "consumes a great deal of nutrition" and could thus rob the brain of energy.

Actually, I guess my hair is OK until I'm 50, and for Brian, the damage is already done!

By the way, I am quite happy with Elva at Roma Hair Studio in Redwood City, 111 Madison Ave., (650) 365-8516. In Singapore, it's One + 1 Malay Barber in Holland Road Shopping Centre, where they call me Gary. (I think I wore my Gary Fisher T-shirt there too many times.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home